Neptune Glycol Feeders are designed for the addition of glycol solution to closed loop chilled or hot water systems. Glycol addition is controlled by a pressure switch with adjustable low and high set points.
Standard Pressure Switch:
- Cut-In Range: 10-45 PSI
- Cut-Out Range: 20-60 PSI
- Adjustable Differential: 10-30 PSI
- Other pressure switches available.
When the pressure in the loop reaches the low set point, the pump begins to feed glycol into the system until the high pressure set point is achieved and stops the pump.
- 50 gallon polyethylene tank mounted in a steel frame
- Bronze rotary gear pump (1.5 gpm @ 100 psi)
- Float switch for low level pump shutoff and alarm
- NEMA 4X control panel
- Hand-off-auto selector switch for pump motor
- Pump “on” indicator light
- “Low” tank level indicator light
- Dry contact for remote low level indication
- Power cord with plug, 115V 60C
- Optional audible alarm and push button silence available. (Audible alarm is not watertight.)
Each Neptune Glycol Feeder is fully piped and wired with the following components:
- Suction assembly includes:
- PVC tubing and fittings
- PVC ball valve
- Cast iron “Y” strainer
- Discharge assembly includes:
- Schedule 40 brass pipe and fittings
- PVC ball valve
- Brass check valve
- Pressure gauge
- Brass relief valve with return to tank tubing
For additional information, and choosing the correct tank for your application, please review
the Product Cut Sheet, Product Specification Sheet and the Product Manual.
If you have any questions or need assistance in selecting the correct tank for your application,
please don't hesitate to contact EnviroAqua at (818) 890-3200.